In order to initiate the return process, please read our returns policy and click the link below
General Return Policy
- Full-price merchandise must be returned to us within 20 days of delivery.
- Sale items must be returned to us within 10 days of delivery.
- Your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it with all original tags attached. It must also be in the original packaging - unfortunately we can’t accept them in any other condition.
- Several types of goods listed below are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Custom ordered items
- Final sale items
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Rejected items may be returned to the customer.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 5 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. NOTE: Your bank may need extra time to process a refund after receiving the information from us (Up to 10 business days).
Return and Exchange Shipping
Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs unless it was our mistake. Exchange shippng is free to US customers.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once your return is received and approved, we'll send you an exchange order confirmation email. If there is a price difference between the original item and the replcement item, we'll either send you an invoice or a refund for the difference. We do not offer exchanges for international orders.
Eat Play Wag's harnesses, collars, and leashes are made with nylon webbing that has been tensile strength tested. Please see below for details or download the test results:
|Webbing Width||Tensile Strength (lb)|
Our products are made to last but require proper care to maximize their lifespan. The warranty covers manufacturing defects and hardware failure for 12 months after the date of purchase, and does not cover damage caused by any of the following:
- Damage caused by chewing
- Damage caused by or resulting from normal wear and tear (fading of fabrics, tarnishing and mild fraying are all considered normal wear and tear)
- Damage caused by cleaning, alterations, or modifications.
- Damage caused by excessive water exposure, or abuse
If you'd like to claim a warranty case, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a picture of the damaged item. Eat Play Wag will examine the item and decide, at our sole discretion, if it is covered under this warranty.