Blossom-Ivory Step-In Harness
- Step-in harness distributes leash pressure across the dog’s chest and shoulders, relieving pressure on the neck
- For active pups, the middle chest strap keeps the harness in place
- 100% cotton lining for soft comfort, and a 100% nylon core for sturdiness and strength
- EPW’s original two-tone design is unique and special just like your pup!
- Hardware Color: Rose Gold
- Designed in New York, Handcrafted in South Korea
|Size||Chest Girth||Webbing Width||Approx. Weight|
12" - 16"
(30.5 cm - 40.5 cm)
|1/2" (1.3 cm)||2.8 oz (80 g)|
14.5" - 21"
(37 cm - 53.5 cm)
|3/4" (2 cm)||4.8 oz (137 g)|
19" - 28"
(48 cm - 71 cm)
|1" (2.5 cm)||6.9 oz (195 g)|
24" - 38"
(61 cm - 96.5 cm)
|1" (2.5 cm)||7.9 oz (224 g)|
This harness is well made, very pretty, the only thing I would change is the thickness of the straps I wish they were a tad bigger even though I got a smaller size. Would purchase again if some more items were on sale because they are a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. Also, customer service is 5 stars!!
I purchased two and love them both! They are durable, cute and safe! I can’t wait to purchase a mother step-in harness for the holidays
This harness is beautiful and very well made. It is so easy to slip this on my puppy since she just has to step in and buckle. I also love that if the buckle were to malfunction the way you hook the leash on will prevent your pup from getting loose. Would highly recommend!
I’ve been following Eat Play Wag for a while and got super excited when they announced this new fall style. The corduroy material looks luxurious and the texture is even more impressive. Definitely highly recommended! The size suits well on my lilac chihuahua, and got praised when I took her out.
We got the gray rose step in harness for our new puppy and it is the cutest. I love the color with the rose gold. It’s really well made too. We ordered a small for our 8 week old golden and it fits great with more room for her to grow.